i presume you might wanna know how do i ice my sugar cookies. come, let me show u how ...
steps to do :-
- get your baked heart shape cookie
- make outline of your desired design with royal icing, let it set for awhile
- once the outline set, ice the middle area of the heart shape
- sprinkle colored rice to spice up the look :)
- once your royal icing dry and set, line a doily paper as an additional / optional deco
- put cookie with doily paper in a transparent plastic casing, seal and to make it sweeter, tie up with a satin ribbon.
have a go ...