Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Mini Birthday Pack for Nail

Last weekend really a hectic weekend .. 3 chores to be done in a row.  Need to get 50 MINI tote bags done, to bake 50pcs sugar cookies for the birthday pack item ( I'm lucky to have my sister to bake for me hehehe ) and to make Tiramisu for my Tiramisu diehard fan hehehe...

Thanks a lot to my siblings willing to help .. with all the hick ups hahaha. And since need to get help from my dad to deliver the birthday pack to Kuantan, i guess my speed was 150km/hr ..nahhhh. but i felt i was really SLOW hahaha..20km/hr ???

Anyway, for this lovely birthday boy.. I've made him MINI tote bag with goodies inside for his friends.
Used Japanese cotton and muslin for the lining also cotton tape for the handle.







The alphabets does spice up the tote bag. Time consuming but pretty and i don't mind doing that.




Hope he loves them ...and hope the mother loves the idea too ..Happy 6th Birthday Nail.






No comments: