Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Do It Your Self

Okay It's 32 degree celsius .. need fresh and cooler air. Hmm but let just quickly update this blog and head up for evening run shortly.

I'm looking forward for some good feedback pertaining my DIY recycled project with the local #wedding magazine. Hopefully it turns out OKAY.. 

The photoshoot took place last week at their studio..yeah it was my first time heading there..( they usually come and see me..so this time around why not doing it at their place..quite pleasant getaway actually eventho pretty far hahahha ).

I was asked to provide some recycled materials / ideas that can be used for the future brides and grooms  on their wedding. And coincidently i was actually in my DIY mode.. kutip apa yang jumpa at home..plus since I'm into baking also so i collected egg cartons, tins, bottles..so just use them !. Eh,  They just read my mind is it ??? 



So, i agreed to be featured in their next issue ..


Such a good feeling when you're able to work with a good team. Easy to work with.. Please don't get bored with me ! .. 

I've prepared some easy steps for all the viewers to follow InsyaAllah.. 
Should the viewers need hands on coach...hmm lets have WORKSHOP ! .. why not ya ... I'm happy to teach.





Okay... need to catch Asar...and head to the beach to run ... See ya when i see ya !!!

No comments: