Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Some Centerpiece ideas in Inspirasi Perkahwinan June 2014

Alhamdulillah, my work has been published in Inspirasi Perkahwinan magazine for June 2014 issue.
The photoshoot was done somewhere last month. With all the hick ups the photoshoot was smoothly conducted.  Kinda routine to have last minute request for a photoshoot from them but I'm always open to provide materials for their magazine. More than happy to be part in contributing ideas to all readers out there.  Hope I'm able to reach their needs :) !..

for this issue I'm supposed to create a few centerpieces.  And i came out with a few deco centerpieces




and also take away centerpieces ( the guest can bring home the centerpiece ! - its easier for both the guest and the host ! - hassle free ) . I may suggest this concept for " Close " ceremony for close families and friends. .. if you have 1000 guests or more you might want to hire people to give the favors.





So help yourself to get the copy ... tq for IP team for always having me in their magazine.

No comments: