Thursday, May 08, 2008

Maya Photography


Maya Photography
Originally uploaded by mayapuri

As time is ticking pretty fast..I do also got to be in a fast mode...:).
There are so many things that I've been dreaming of....want to do this and that...

Alhamdulillah....one step ahead, I'm extending my service with photography. And now I do have my own photographer/s. For those who love candid shots...here I am offering the best candid shots for your big day!! ....

Do text me should anyone of you would like to know about the package offered.

2 comments:

kuki said...

hi fie!
Lamanya tak update? You must be so busy. Update laa. I would love to see more of your work ;)

Safinaz Yusof said...

yeah...lama tak update kan...well tunggguuuuuuuuuu...hehhe...
tak sempat nk update..busy sikit with weddings and trip to kelantan and bandung recently..just got hole last nite..