Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ramadhan Mubarak

Salam Ramadhan to all..hope it's not too late to wish all Muslims Selamat Berpuasa.


Alhamdulillah, Allah masih beri kesempatan untuk meraikan Ramadhan. Syukur.

As usual Ramadhan selain bulan ibadah .. feeding soul, my schedule is pack with rays cookies. Annual task I suppose.
Tak sempat pun advertise the cookies list.  Plus, a few hick ups pula this year.  I'm not able to get my Hawaian Coconut flakes on time. The stock yet to reached Malaysia ! Been waiting for months actually.  My 3 suppliers semua OUT OF STOCK.  Yes, I know most of my regular clients agak FRUST..but what can i do right.
But then syukur juga because I'm short of assistants too this year. So, it's fair if not lagi susah if I'm not able to deliver kan. We plan but Allah is the best planner...so, can't argue kan.

Right... just wanna share my Ramadhan so far...Alhamdulillah, feeling great each day. Busy month..catching up with all the requested task.  Raya cookies, wedding favors and hantaran queuing up my task list.


For Raya cookies this year, since shortage of hawaian coconut flakes thus, i have to cut most of the orders. But then i make sure they get 1 bottle each.  Just to be fair ..

My Raya cookies list this year :-

Hawaian Coconut
Pineapple Tart
Chocolate Chips
Badam Cookie
Sweet Pandan
Arabian Nite
Cornflakes 




While getting my cookies done with my 2 lovely assistants.. sold a few of my craft items too. Shall put on my IG profile ( @mycraftcottage and @safinazyusof )  soon..restock of mason jars.

Oh, lupa...bulan ramadhan juga adalah bulan rajin masak...errr yer ker? hahha... ya, for the 1st time i did well the Pandan Jelly..Agar-agar Pandan.  Since pokok pandan kat rumah ni dah menggunung tinggi, so i google a few recipe and i think this one awesomely nice ! ..


Give it a try !... Sedap :).. Done it twice this fasting month.

Okay, that's all my update for now.. need to check my hazelnuts in the oven. Catch you guys later.
Don't forget to follow my IG and FB fan page ( I'm yet to create a new one under Safinaz Yusof tho ) okeh !
IG - @safinazyusof and @mycraftcottage
FB - https://www.facebook.com/maya.puri.creations
whatsapp : +6019-2057004

p/s: i have not update the other sample of bunga telor as mentioned in previous post.

Selamat Bersahur !









No comments: