So, here's what I've done for Ammar ..
Theme color : Baby Blue & Lime Green
Tools & Materials
- Polkadots Organza Ribbon
- Satin Ribbon
- D.I.Y Name Tag
- Filled Glass Jar ( with any of your desired tidbits )
- Scissor & Craft Cutter
- Hole Puncher
- Cut polkadots & satin ribbon to desired length. Make sure long enough to tie classic loop bow Cut your round D.I.Y name tag with craft paper cutter or scissor and write the baby's name with your beautiful handwriting. Make a hole by using the hole puncher.
- Fill the glass jar with tidbits ( here i chose coated peanut )
- Tie both ribbons around the jar and tie the polkadots ribbon into classic loop bow. Leave the satin ribbon untie.
- Tag the name tag to the jar by inserting the satin ribbon and finish with tying another classic loop bow.
100 jars done for Ammar :) ..