Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jutawan Magazine Dec 2010

Was a bit "teruja" when received a call from journalist of Jutawan Magazine.  And i was busy menggodam mesin jahit at that very moment just to get my craft products done.. Kak Suria tanya..can she do some review about Maya Puri Creations and do some write up... ? .. At 1st i was asking myself .. how a small people with a small thing like me ...ada yg wanted to do write up ... in JUTAWAN Magazine pulak tu ..
tak ker macam mak aiiiii ....how lah...I'm not even stable yet ... but after some notes from her I agreed to share what ever i know ...

And ya the fun part ..the photo shoot & interview was done at the swimming pool area at my place ..kinda santai la jugak .. it's pretty much normal to get the interview and photo shoot done in the house right ? so we do in a different manner ....

Ha, ni another best part .. i was just guessing that the magazine gonna be published somewhere middle or end of November ...so keep on browsing from one book store to another ...until the day I had the bazaar at the Annexe Gallery @ Central Market ... i stopped at one of the kiosk to get a bottle of mineral water then tadaaaaaaaa....... i saw the magazine...oh Man ...It's KRU on the cover.!!!!! ... Hmmm...me with KRU issue ...hahhaha....dapat tempias trio jutawan tu pun jadi lah ...
So, i quickly grabbed the mag and nak bayar....sambil nk bayar...bual2 la pulak ngn tokey kedai ... i said to him ...ha at last jumpa this magazine ...he asked me why ..then i told him ... got my stories inside ...hahhah..yg kelakarnya...tht guy pun was like...really ... come i wanna see ...what page ...so i showed him ...and he was like .."ah, ni 1st time jumpa org dlm magazine secara live !! ... u jutawan ke? "...hahhaha... i said no lah ..not yet ....hopefully tokey kedai tu doakan la kan ....

okay that's too much of mumbling ...







:) ...Please pray for my success ..

No comments: