Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pandai Cari Duit

Hmmm...tht was wat being mentioned by the sales girl @ Poh Kong. Went to the kedai mas to get "risik" ring for my brother...And as usual i'll get my self to convey a lil bit of cantonise..just to get things easier...plus by luck can get more discounted price...:)


Anyway, I'm x sure how on earth the sales person can still recognise me with my Cantonese accent...she said dia ingat tht we had met before...
She looked at me and said infront of my mom.."Hmm...eh, i ingat you la..now u kerja mana ? "...I said i'm working on my own now..."ha, dulu u kerja bagus kan...kerja agak besar kan...."..hehehe...
sabar jer la...well, dulu...then she said " tak per ma, now even better...kerja sendiri, boss sendiri...i tgk u ..i know u pandai cari duit ma...."

wah! itu satu big compliment .....amin......itu satu doa..insyaAllah....

No comments: